Friday, February 4, 2011

Dare You!

Why weep now while you were there all along n never found value in me?
Why cry now yet you dint ever see my use?
Why wail now while all that you ever used that voice was to scorn me?
Why think of me now while you didntt think of me when i was your next door neighbour?
So is it my absence that makes your heart grow fonder for me.. in which case am forever gone..
JUST STOP!!
Stop all the pretense!
Stop all the crap!
Stop all the nonsense!
Stop the 'caring' ur trying to show  the world that u did.. you never did care while i wasthere so dont do it  when im gone.... this is not to you but its to y'all
I'm dead and gone.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me song ya creed ya love me wen im gone:-)
    Nice piece my dear....to sme ppl im dead nd gone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u.. to ma self a part of me's dead n gone of which i dont regret -a bridge a burnt n wont let it haunt me n it hasn't it'd been a long tym comin n this was a turning/burning point!!

    ReplyDelete